Samsung 30Q cells are are some of the best cells when it comes to a combination of high power and high capacity! They are rated for 15A continuous current and a capacity of 3,000 mAh!
If you want the absolute highest capacity 18650 cells though, you’ll want to check out our LG MJ1 cells which have 10A max discharge but 17% more energy capacity per cell.
Please note: These Samsung 30Q 18650 cells can actually provide higher power than the present Vruzend kit is rated for. Yes, they are still absolutely compatible with the Vruzend battery building kit, but you just won’t be able to take advantage of the highest level of power they can provide. Most people opt to spot weld these cells to unleash the absolute maximum power you can get from them.
The Samsung 30Q battery cells are made to Samsung’s highest quality control standards. These aren’t cheap Chinese cells – these are the real deal. High quality meets high performance!
This item includes two cells. So when ordering, remember to divide the total number of cells you need by two. If you need 50 cells, add quantity 25 to your cart and you’ll get 50 cells total.
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Standard charge: 1.5 A (Samsung rates Max Charge at 4A, but we don’t recommend this)
- Maximum discharge current: 20 A
- Cycles until 60% life remaining: 250 cycles (or more if not used at maximum continuous 15A discharge)
- Size: 18.33 mm diameter x 64.85 mm length (0.72″ diameter x 2.55″ length)
- Weight: 48 grams (1.69 ounces)
For complete specifications from the manufacturer, click here.
Also, note that your cells will arrive with a sticker stating the capacity on each cell. You can remove the sticker if it bothers you. It won’t interfere with anything though if you leave it on.