Forum

Shipping  

RSS

kanxrus
(@kanxrus)
Street cred = 10 mAh
03/06/2017 10:57 am  

I was curious if the first orders have begun to ship out yet?

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
03/06/2017 2:42 pm  

They have, but I just discovered today that the ship notification emails with tracking information have not been successfully going out, so I'm working on getting the email system fixed right now. I apologize for the delay in tracking info, but rest assured that all pre-orders have shipped and by Monday we should be caught up with all orders that came in during the last two days. Then we'll be all caught up and shipping daily like normal. Thanks for bearing with us during our opening period, everyone!

ReplyQuote
kanxrus
(@kanxrus)
Street cred = 10 mAh
05/06/2017 11:50 am  

Arrived! Super excited to get going. Thanks for the super fast shipping!

ReplyQuote
Maurice Anderson
(@ma19518)
07/06/2017 10:18 pm  

Are the only options 2-Day shipping?

I don't mind a long delivery time if it means a lower shipping fee.

Please let me know.

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
08/06/2017 1:19 am  
Posted by: ma19518

Are the only options 2-Day shipping?

I don't mind a long delivery time if it means a lower shipping fee.

Please let me know.

It's not actually only 2-day shipping, it's 2-4 day or 2-5 day depending on the order size. It's a window based on how far the location is from our US distribution center, which is in Florida. For now we only have one shipping option. Our US operation is only a few weeks old, and a single shipping speed helps us streamline things while we work out any kinks in the system. We are down to about 1 day of processing between when orders are received and when the packages leave the warehouse.

ReplyQuote
taobrad
(@taobrad)
06/04/2018 7:28 pm  

I would like to 2nd the vote for a lower cost shipping option. Here in Canada many of us prefer the various USPS options. They tend to make it across the border with minimal fuss and expense. The courier companies however, always leave you guessing what you might end up paying in customs fees. Also, USPS often makes it over the border without being intercepted by Canadian customs thus saving a $9 handling fee plus federal and provincial taxes. Courier companies self-assess taxes so you pay every time!

I have an order pending with a $42.53 shipping charge on a $130.89 order so will wait on your reply.

Ty

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
12/04/2018 1:31 am  

Hi Ty,

We are aware that everyone would like to pay less in shipping, but unfortunately we don't control the shipping cost, USPS does. 

The shipping quote we provide is based always on the lowest shipping quote we receive from the shipping companies, and this is usually USPS except in a few cases where another shipper is less expensive due to a certain weight or box size (often on the larger and heavier orders of at least 10-15 kg).

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
12/04/2018 1:32 am  

As a followup, we are working on setting up a Canadian dealer so that Canadians can purchase locally instead of having to pay international shipping from the US. I don't have an exact date on when the Canadian dealer option will be ready, but hopefully by the middle to end of the summer.

ReplyQuote
mjulian144
(@mjulian144)
Street cred = 10 mAh
02/01/2019 1:27 pm  

Hello! I'm new and ordered the Vruzend parts that I need for my battery pack. Everything I ordered in the last few days (Dec 27th - Jan 1st), so when should I expect to get my kits and everything else, about a week or so after ordering? I'm not in a huge rush, but I'd like to know when I can put my battery pack together so I can know how soon I'll have my ebike to use, hopefully not too long after mid January, cause my goal is to have my ebike built by late January-early February.

ReplyQuote
mjulian144
(@mjulian144)
Street cred = 10 mAh
08/01/2019 11:40 pm  

UPDATE: All of my Vruzend supplies got here a couple days ago! 😀 Now I can build my battery pack after I finish testing all of my cells. Thanks Micah!

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
13/01/2019 11:27 am  

Sure thing, sorry for the delay but between our own breaks around the holiday and the national shipping crunch, things get a bit delayed at this time of year. Good luck on your project!

ReplyQuote
dmathew93
(@dmathew93)
30/01/2019 7:52 pm  

Hey Micah,

I purchased some parts here and got my order number. How long til I know that it's been shipped out? I saw that you have a distribution center in Florida, I live in Florida as well. 

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
01/02/2019 10:12 am  
Posted by: dmathew93

Hey Micah,

I purchased some parts here and got my order number. How long til I know that it's been shipped out? I saw that you have a distribution center in Florida, I live in Florida as well. 

We usually ship out in 2-4 business days. Looks like yours was processed yesterday and will ship today. Good luck on your battery project!

ReplyQuote
Rutooj
(@rutooj)
Street cred = 10 mAh
23/02/2019 8:07 am  

Hey Micah, 

I ordered some battery components few days back (order number 11726). I do not see that order in the my order list. Also I would like to know when would it be shipped and estimated time of arrival. Can you provide a tracking number. 

Thanks

Regards,

Rutooj 

Rutooj Deshpande

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register