Fuse Wire  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

milk
 milk
(@milk)
Street cred = 10 mAh
16/08/2018 5:13 pm  

Is there any potential V3 could involve caps with an integrated fuse system? Or is that a path you don't see Vruzend going down ever?

ReplyQuote
1mysurveymail
(@1mysurveymail)
Street cred = 10 mAh
17/04/2019 7:58 pm  

Micah, et al,

I too am interested in using fuses in my forthcoming parallel pack. Mostly because my cells however very thoroughly tested, are cells that have been recovered from disparate laptop batteries. I have been reading a lot on endless spheere and wonder if the "littlefuse" strip type fuses could be used with my vruzend build? I am planning a 10s10p battery pack with  cells as close in specification, voltage, mah, and Mresistance as possible. Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Better still offer some fuses for people uncomfortable just using the (great) bus bars in your kit.

C

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
(@admin)
Street cred = 5 Ah Admin
04/05/2019 9:42 am  

We aren't likely to integrate fuses directly into the caps because that can be limiting for those that don't want fuses or the added resistance they bring. But those littlefuses or any glass axial fuse could be easily integrated into the kit by the user, connecting them at the screw terminal of the cap.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register