Forum

Vruzend chargers in EU  

RSS

cheecho
Street cred = 10 mAh
15/10/2017 12:46 pm  

Hi there,

I live in the EU Germany and I am wondering if  your Vruzend chargers (I need a  36v for my 10s battery) will work with an adapter for the wall plugs here.

The mains voltage that you get from our plugs at home is a bit diffetent than in the USA:

230- 240 volt and 50 hz is common in EU

Would that work ?

Thanks in advance 🙂

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
Street cred = 1 Ah Admin
15/10/2017 3:43 pm  

Hi Cheecho,

Our Vruzend chargers will work with 240V 50 hz AC, though I imagine that shipping will cost more than the charger itself. There aren't any affordable options for a charger locally in Germany?

ReplyQuote
cheecho
Street cred = 10 mAh
16/10/2017 5:34 am  

Ok thanks good to know 😉

yes there are good options here too, but I want to buy  the hole stuff for my DIY battery here on Vruzend.com. So I have to pay the shipping anyway 😉  and the chargers you offer have a nice price and i gues they get the job done.

Is it possible to say me a shipping price? Because I cant calculate shipping from the international wearhouse without sending an order.

ReplyQuote
Micah (Vruzend Rep)
Street cred = 1 Ah Admin
17/10/2017 1:30 am  

Right now the international warehouse doesn't stock all of the items that we have on Vruzend.com. They currently have the kits, BMSs, nut drivers and XT60 connectors. If you can get by with only those parts, shipping will definitely be cheaper that way. If you need other parts that we stock on Vruzend.com, I can make a shipping quote for you. Just send me a message using the order inquiry form here (you can leave the order number blank or put N/A) and let me know your location and the quantity of parts that you need.

ReplyQuote
cheecho
Street cred = 10 mAh
21/10/2017 8:56 am  

Ok I think, I will be ok with an bms and a kit. The rest of the stuff I can get here too.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

I appreciate the work you do here and on YouTube! You have heped me a lot 🙂

Best regards

Cheecho

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register